Cancellations & Returns
To make any cancellation, refund or product return requests, contact us on our homepage or at email@example.com. Fees may be applied to cover any costs occurred, including, but not limited to: transaction, logistic and chargeback fees.
All product returns must be in original packaging with all components and deemed resalable. A 20% restocking fee may be applied.
Baux Industries may refuse any requests or claims when any of the above policies are not met.
GreenPlanet Wholesale will be fulfilling all shipment orders on our behalf.
Any questions or concerns with shipment, please contact them via:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free: 1-866-913-4769
GreenPlanet Wholesale is the North American Distributor of Baüx Industries and will be facilitating all and any warranty and return issues. For any product-related questions please email email@example.com. For any warranty and returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Pack the item securely in the ORIGINAL PACKAGING. Please
DO NOT throw away the original packaging your material came in. Enclose a
copy of the invoice.
2. All products must be returned in like-new condition, in original boxes to ensure full credit.
3. For a return we can create a bill of lading and make the shipping arrangements on your behalf. We will then issue the credit minus the cost of shipping
4. Contact GreenPlanet Wholesale at email@example.com before you ship the return package to the correct shipping address.
5. Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to the warehouse.
6. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase usually within 5-10 business days of our receiving your returned product. Delays may be experienced in the case of incomplete returns.
Please note that any and all shipping costs incurred by the company will not be refunded regardless of whether FREE SHIPPING was offered at the time of purchase.
*ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 15% RE-STOCKING FEE
DOMESTIC WARRANTY REPLACEMENT POLICY AND PROCEDURE
Domestic is considered any purchase made in Canada. For international warranty terms please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full terms.
Baüx Industries have a 1-year warranty on craftsmanship. The Warranty/Replacement policy is valid for original purchasers, of new products only, with a valid receipt. User negligence and normal wear and tear are not covered under warranty.
Listed below are the steps involved in submitting a request for warranty replacement.
Contact GreenPlanet Wholesale at email@example.com
The GreenPlanet Wholesale representative will either attempt to assist in troubleshooting, request photos showing damages, or ask for additional information.
If the part in question is faulty and not fixable, the customer will need to send it back to the GreenPlanet Wholesale warehouse, or assigned repair facility. (GreenPlanet Wholesale representative will specify the address)
**The shipping fee to the GreenPlanet Wholesale facility will be covered by the customer.**
Once Baüx Industries receives the faulty product, it will be examined and either be refurbished or replaced. If the tent proves to be functioning properly, the same tent will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
Any replacement will be sent back to the specified customer shipping address.
**Baüx Industries will cover the return shipping fee.**